Thursday 8 March 2018

Post BRUNO Pre ED


Excitement overload here yesterday, last night and today.

Now the countdown is on for Sunday!!!!!


Bruno Mars concert last night was AMAZING!

Sunday with Ed Sheeran will be even better.


Once again I am witnessing the power of human nature and it's pure honesty......

"How the fuck are you getting to meet Ed?"

"Why are you getting to meet him?"

"Gee, you must have good contacts".


I have visably watched people sigh and say "you got another thing?! Really?!".


It is probably better to start with
"Congratulations! I am so happy for Amelia!"

Call me old fashioned, but that is what I think.


I am not analysing situations like this anymore.
I am beyond people like this bringing me down.


Thank you to those that are enjoying this journey and difficult road we are on.

Thank you to those that are feeling the excitement and happiness within as we try to share everything as best as we can.

Sunday will be all about Amelia and Tom.

Amelia and Tom WILL BE MEETING ED SHEERAN!!!

I overheard Tom telling a friend "I won't get to talk to him. It is all about Amelia".

Most of you will know my internal response to this.
It begins with a Melbourne Demons Football to give to him, from Tom.

Now to enjoy the next few days and build up in excitement to such a monumental event.

I know one amazing little girl who cannot wait.


xxx

Post Note.........

(Amanda has already agreed that she will be tied up, in a corner and have gaffa tape across her mouth during the "meet and greet". This is only due to her verbal diarrhoea issue when she is nervous).

No comments:

Post a Comment