Friday 14 April 2017

Hello dear friends,

(warning: this may be like John Farnham's "Final Tour". He keeps coming back!).

Life is difficult for anyone and everyone.

Some are dealt more difficult cards than others (supposedly), but people always support people no matter the circumstance, even if it has been created rather than naturally appeared.

That is what makes someone a "good person".
That is what makes a "good friend".
Accepting, understanding and appreciating.

Loving people and your connection no matter what.

They do not measure the degree of difficulty someone has encountered against their own, because their degree is relatable to their own life and stage of "hurt" in one lifetime.

A broken arm for a child against a child with leukemia is relatable.
It may be the only stress and pain the family of the "broken arm"  has ever experienced.

They will never comprehend or understand the pain for the leukemia family and that is ok.

To be a good person you support, encourage and understand........or walk away.
To walk away is not bad, it just means you do not connect.

I have walked away from people for reasons other than their own pain.
I have walked away because, as adults, we would never be friends.
Pretending that you are friends is heartbreaking.

Friendship, especially as you get older, is a lot more unstable than those friendships you created when younger.

When you are older, people are supposedly wiser.
But they are also full of judgement and opinion.

We are quicker to discard and dispose of.
We are quicker to judge and create an opinion of someone.

Social media has created the latter, I believe.

Some people (like me) comment on the daily grind, hurt and pain.
I do not apologise for this.
I talk about myself and my children only.

I also invest everything that I am to anyone that enters my life on a more personal level.
I cannot work out how to stop that happening.

Some LOOK at the daily grind, hurt and pain of others.
They look at the daily grind, hurt and pain of themselves and compare it to others.
People forget the relatable.
People forget the only pain they have ever experienced against others.

A good person and a good friend...... A TRUE FRIEND, is there no matter what.
They may back off for a while, but that is ok.
They are still there.
The phone calls, texts and FB comments may not be as frequent.

They do not tell you about all your mistakes towards them.

They do not tell you about all of your mistakes ...... full stop, because they are a "good person" and accept and understand your thoughts and life.

("MISTAKE" is not even the correct word).

They are living their own life and speaking it.

How is that reflecting towards you and your own?

How do you know that they are not suicidal?
How do you know whether they are reaching out for help?.

They do not create a negative thought, opinion or discussion about you and your life.

They just back away for a moment.

I have encountered many people telling me that my blogs and facebook posts are wrong and that they have hurt them .......and that is ok.

BUT as I am starting to learn, it is not about what I write but a reflection on their own lives.

They are comparing and analysing....... compared to themselves.

I cannot walk into a room of 1 hundred people and automatically expect them to like me.
I cannot automatically expect them to like me either.

I only write about me.
I only write about Amelia, Tom and rarely Scott.

So before I continue on the journey that is MY and OUR lives, please consider leaving my Facebook page and our group.
The positive and overwhelming inspiring messages far out-way yours xxx

P.S
I will be turning off commenting on FB after last time.

Thank you to so many that have been here for 6 plus years.
Thank you to those that accept me and understand ME for being ME xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment